Background

March 30, 2012

March 2012 - (Time to Catch Up)

It's been over a year since I've added anything to our family blog.
So much has happened, so I'll be playing catch up for the next little bit...

________________________________________________________


Beginning of March 2012

Walked to the park with Max & Maggie for some fun. Max was so brave.
He tried all sorts of stuff that he usually tries to avoid.

Maggie went from eating wood chips to climbing into the little house with her brother.
What a fun day!
________________________________________________________


Middle of March 2012
(stolen from facebook status)

It keeps snowing in the middle of the night and my babies keep missing it. So I took the opportunity to take my boy out in it at 1am. He was only wearing a t-shirt and diaper, so I wrapped him in a blanket and carried him out. I handed him handfuls of snow and he threw them for me. We had a great talk in gibberish about how beautiful it was and then ran inside to get warm. I hope it stays so we can build a snowman together, but if that moment is all I get this winter... I'll take it!!! (Yes, I know it's late and we should all be sleeping. Thankfully they're finally falling asleep now.)

________________________________________________________


End of March 2012

We got the opportunity to head to the beach. It was just overnight, but we love every second. 
The babies explored, ate sand, collected sticks and jabbered a lot. We had so much fun!


No comments: