Background

December 14, 2010

Missouri Trip

I recently had the opportunity to take a trip to Missouri with my kids to see my older sister Jennie. I couldn't have gone without the help of one of my other older sisters Jonnie and her sweet son. What a sweet thing to do. Max, Maggie, Jonnie, Jon and I. It was my Wesley's Christmas present to me. It had been about 7 1/2 yrs since I'd visited her. Far too long! I get to visit with her when she visits, but it's just not the same. This visit reminded me of growing up with her before we all hit our teen years. Jennie was so fun to play with. Always joking or making up a fun game. That by the way is how our trip went. Nice, fun and relaxing. I loved watching our kids together. I feel rejuvenated and happy. Here are some of the pictures I got.

Max & Maggie getting ready for the day and being darn cute!

Thrift store shopping was a little boring for Max. Jen didn't mind though. So sweet!

Kennedy was great with Max. They were like this for a while.

There's my pretty girl with my beautiful sister.

Jon relaxing with Dalila.

Talking and eating candy with Jen. LOL!

We were totally pigging out. So yummy!

Thanks for letting us visit for so long. We really had a great time! I love you Jen!!!

No comments: