Background

April 8, 2011

My Wonderful Painful Exhausting Day

The day was going great. The babies played at their cousins. I went to my sisters birthday lunch. We went to visit Grandma. Then home for the babies naps. While they took their naps, Samantha watched Tangled and I washed my huge truck. When I was putting everything away I clumsily knocked the nozzle into my shin. It hurt so bad, but I went on with what I was doing. Then I made the mistake of looking at it. YUCK! That's when I freaked out. I took pictures so my husband would believe me and then iced it. Sammy was my helper while I rested. She ran around getting me an ice pack, pillow, meds and drink. When she was elevating my leg with a pillow she said, 'Easy, easy, careful'. So cute!!! What a sweetie!!! It looks much better now, but yikes.

I'm super excited that my truck is finally clean (even though I got hurt). LOL!!! That monster hasn't been washed since I was 6 months prego with baby girl, so that would make 9 months. Way too long, but I can't do anything about the weather or the fact that it doesn't fit in a regular car wash. We'll see how long it takes me to wash it this time. LOL!!!

No comments: