Background

May 5, 2011

Who needs to go to the beach when they have this at home?!

I've been wanting to go to the beach for some time now. It always helps me feel rejuvenated and all that. Well today my little family did it. I had a wonderful, beautiful day!!!

Wes is the gardener in our little family, but I wanted a garden for me to take care of this year. I really want to learn how to 'NOT' kill a plant. However, I didn't know what I was doing, so my sweet husband went from explaining it to me to doing it for me. I bought the stuff and put the plants in the ground, but he did everything else. Happy early Mother's Day to me!!! Max insisted on helping Dad. He had a ball walking in the dirt, finding rocks and sticks and carrying the tools for his Dad. Such a great little helper!!!

Once Wes started watering all the plants, 'help Dad time' was all over. He was ready to play in the water. Oh my GOODNESS is this boy CUTE?!!! We laughed and hugged and kissed him. What a crack-up!!!

We put both babies down for naps and finished up on the planting. Then Maggie woke up just at the time I needed to start dinner. Dad volunteered to watch her in the front while he edged the sidewalk for me. I love my pretty yard. It's not completely done yet, but it's well on it's way. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

Thank you Grandma for helping while Wes wasn't home. Max, Maggie and I loved having you over!!!

No comments: