Background

June 17, 2011

Sloppy Joe Craving

I remember having sloppy joe's at school sometimes when I was a kid, but I never had them at home. I don't even remember ever trying Manwich, and for some reason that seems weird to me. Well today I saw a recipe and decided tonight was the night. Thank you Pillsbury! It may not go with my diet, but I sure loved it. I hurt my back running for the past couple weeks so I had to take today off. I promised my sweet husband that I wouldn't even leave the house. My sweet sister Shaun helped me out by running to the store for the ingredients my pantry was lacking.

This first picture is Pillsbury's picture of their Sloppy Joe Casserole.

This is the picture I took of my casserole. I made it the same way except I covered my casserole completely. I think I must have used a different shape of dish or something. Didn't matter though. I loved it!!! I highly recomend it.

No comments: