Background

September 1, 2009

Getting started...

I've been a little hesitant to blog because I'm not much of a writer. I love to read all my friends and family's though. What a cool way to keep in touch.

I feel really blessed that I'm able to be a stay-at-home mom for now. I was laid off recently. I'm still adjusting to being a first time mommy and being unemployed after years and years of full time jobs. Being a mommy is the most full time job I've ever had of course and by far the best! I get so tired all the time and then stare at Max in amazement that Wesley and I were able to create someone so perfect. It's unbelievable! Heavenly Father truly loves each and every one of us.

I hope to post more soon along with pictures. It's way past my bedtime and I need to get some rest so I'll be able to keep up with this little cutie.

No comments: