Background

September 14, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I've been having computer problems for the last few days, so it's time for a little catch up...

This sweet picture if from Friday. My Mom and a few of my sisters all went shopping together up in Washington. Max was the man of the group. We had a lot of fun hanging out. He was so happy when we got back to grandmas house. He decided to dirty up this outfit and we didn't mind letting him just wear his diaper. Such a cutie!


I have to share this picture with you. Max loves his aunt Betty. We call her the baby whisperer. When baby won't go to sleep, you bring in the baby whisperer.

Had to throw this one in. He just woke up from his nap.


Jaz playing with Max at our family BBQ. She's such a good cousin. I love to watch her with my boy. She's growing up so fast!


The twins before church. Max already looks so much like his Dad. I just love dressing them the same... That's right. I dress my husband. He thinks it's just easier that way.


Sam and I before church. She's so cute!!!

We had a wonderful weekend together as a family. I can't wait for next weekend!

No comments: