Background

September 9, 2009

Teething baby and husband that must work all the time.

I only have a second or two, but I'm determined to post something before Max starts screaming again. Ok. He doesn't scream all the time, but he does a lot of the time! He has his first tooth just about to break through. Needless to say, he's not a happy guy. At the moments his tummy is full, he just got up from a long nap, so I guess this is as good a mood as he'll be in. Wesley is always working and I keep saying that I'm thankful for it, especially these days. But it's ok for me to miss him! Max is starting to prefer me and I guess that's normal, but I'd love for him to smile at his papa when he comes home exhausted. I'm probably asking too much of a four month old teething baby, but there you go. It'll get better and in the meantime I feel very blessed. Now I'm going to head off and enjoy the happy baby boy of mine.

No comments: