Background

September 25, 2009

Computer & Camera Problems

I've been away from blogging for about a week now because our computer & camera have been having problems. I'm happy to say that these problems have been resolved for now. Such fun! It helped me realized how much time I spend on the computer. I might spend too much time on here, but I don't regret blogging or keeping in touch with family & friends. I just love being able to share pictures and all that. My camera isn't completely fixed I have to confess. The flash is broken, so the pictures aren't going to be as great till I have it fixed. I am very relieved to be able to take pictures!

Anyhoo... I wanted to share this cute picture I snuck tonight while Wesley was multitasking. He's such a wonderful Dad! They're looking at old trucks on Craigslist while Wes feeds Max his dinner. Awesome!

No comments: