Background

January 18, 2010

First Family Bike Ride With Max

We had a fun family day together. We started with plans to clean and to move a couple rooms around. Then we came to our senses. We decided instead to go shopping for bike helmets. Max got a cool camo one with trucks and I got a black one. Now there's nothing stopping us from our bike rides. Well... rain would stop me, but you know what I mean. When we got home we all rode over to Grandma & Grandpa's house to play. Then before we went home we stopped off at Uncle Reid's. What an awesome day with family. We all really enjoyed ourselves.

2 comments:

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

Max is such a cute little thing. Love his helmet. :)

Lynda Donkin said...

Thanks! We were so excited when we found it. I was contemplating
buying a boring old red one and turning it into a camo one myself. We totally scored on that one. LOL!!!